Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

What I Like About YOU…everything!

What I Like 1

I love these Bo Bunny papers!  They are so bright and cheery and just make me smile. 
The perfect backdrop to photos of someone you like…okay, LOVE! 

What I Like 2     What I Like 3    

And, they feel like summertime!  I love summertime!

What I Like 4     What I Like 5

And, the “5 Things I love about you”?  Don’t we all want to hear why we’re loved?  :)

What I Like 6     What I Like 7

You can find my scrapbooks available for purchase through my Etsy shop 
or browse through my Flickr photostream
to see the hundreds of scrapbooks I’ve made! 
Custom orders are always welcome and can be placed through
my Etsy shop 
or contact me at apicketfencelife at gmail dot com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin