Pages

Sunday, March 11, 2012

So Inspired…Priest

 

worldThe world is round
and the place
which may seem like
the end
may also be only
the beginning.
~
Ivy Baker Priest

It’s been awhile.  You probably thought I fell off the face of this earth…but alas, I did not.  I just needed a little break to deal with other things in my life. 

I spent most of February house-sitting for a friend, thinking it was perfect timing.  Winter in Illinois.  Her house is 4 minutes from where I work.  Mine is 65 minutes.  I assumed I’d be avoiding many days of icy roads.  As it turned out we only had 2 days of snow during the entire time…and both of those times the snow disappeared almost as quickly as it came.  But it was still a nice break from my usual daily commute.

Staying somewhere else also made scrapbooking a challenge.  I tried to take a bunch of my stuff with me, but you know how it is…you never have everything you need.  My studio at home is 12’x11’ and I use every inch of it.  There, I was “working out of a box”. The biggest obstacle though was the fact that I had no internet access!  Ouch!  Thank God for my iPhone or I would have been totally out of touch. 

Gotta love the irony of it all though….February was the busiest my business has been in a long time.  Lots of orders coming from several different venues.  Which is why my shop has been a bit…well, shall we say…on the empty side lately.  I’m trying to fix that though.  Four new items were listed today and more to come this week.  Here’s a little preview of what’s new…

Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 1

Dance in the Rain Paper Bag Scrapbook

Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 2      Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 3Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 4      Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 5Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 6      Dance in the Rain Scrapbook 7

Track Scrapbook 1

Track & Field Paper Bag Scrapbook

Track Scrapbook 2      Track Scrapbook 3Track Scrapbook 4      Track Scrapbook 5Track Scrapbook 6      Track Scrapbook 7

New York Scrapbook 1

New York City Paper Bag Scrapbook

New York Scrapbook 2      New York Scrapbook 3New York Scrapbook 4      New York Scrapbook 5New York Scrapbook 6      New York Scrapbook 7

Happy Birthday Scrapbook 1

Happy, Happy, Happy, Birthday Paper Bag Scrapbook

Happy Birthday Scrapbook 2      Happy Birthday Scrapbook 3Happy Birthday Scrapbook 4      Happy Birthday Scrapbook 5Happy Birthday Scrapbook 6      Happy Birthday Scrapbook 7

Of course, there are other books in my Etsy shop too.  Be sure to stop by and check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin