Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

So Inspired … and some new things

sunriseOne half of knowing
what you want
is knowing what
you must give up
before you get it.
 

- Sidney Howard

So, I guess we need to make sure what we want is worth it, huh?  :)

I hope you had a great Easter weekend.  Mine was spent with my two favorite girls.  I loved having Arielle and Ceara home for the 4-day holiday weekend.  Other than a trip to Chicago on Saturday for a little shopping…and a little eating (!) we didn’t do too much exciting.  But it was wonderful to have them around to just hang out with.  Between the movies and playing cards, we all hit the books.  Their “books”?  Homework.  Mine? Scrapbooks!   Yeah, I had the better end of the deal!  So here are a few scrapbooks I cranked out…

Prom Scrapbook 1

Prom Scrapbook

 

Cheerleading Scrapbook 1

Cheerleading Scrapbook

 

Dance Scrapbook 1

Love to Dance Scrapbook

 

Fishing Scrapbook 1

Gone Fishin’ Scrapbook

 

Graduation Scrapbook 1

Graduation Scrapbook

 

Softball 1

Softball Scrapbook

Until next time….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin