Pages

Sunday, July 5, 2009

TODAY there is sun!

It would have been nice if there had been sun yesterday for the craft show too...but oh well. At least we were inside away from the rain.

The answer to my previous question...Michael Jackson and Twilight were both at my craft show...well, in the form of scrabble tile necklaces. Now that the sun is out, I'll go take some pictures and post them for you to see.

If you were AT the Dixon Petunia Festival craft show yesterday....thanks for braving the weather and stopping by my booth! Want another look at something from the show? Most things are listed in my Etsy shop. I'm constantly restocking my shop so please add it to your favorites and stop by often!

Please take a moment to check out my other blog Words & Photos. Since this blog is still so new, you can catch up by visiting my other one.

Enjoy your Sunday!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin