Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

It's beginning to feel a lot like....FALL

It's predictible...
  • back-to-school
  • football games
  • cool weather
  • shorter days
  • Homecoming dances

and before you know it....Halloween!


Over the years I have had a love-hate relationship with Halloween. I pretty much hated it until I had my kids. Then I spent several years loving it because it was fun to make elaborate costumes...bumble bees, Raggedy Anne & Andy, princesses, Disney characters, Ninja turtles. etc. Then as the kids got older and wanted the blood and gore crap, I lost my facination with the holiday once again.

I guess now I'm kind of lukewarm towards Halloween....but I LOVE all the memories of my kids dressed up in their awesome costumes. Someday I'll even get those photos put into scrapbooks! :) I wish I would have had fun little options like this paper bag scrapbook to put them in all those years ago.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin