Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Transition Time

College Life 001

My girls are finishing up their first year of college already!  ALREADY!  I think they’ve had a pretty good year.  It still surprises me when they pop into my office.  It still seems a little out of context but it’s nice to be able to see them every now and then. 

College Life 002 College Life 003

This scrapbook is perfect for capturing a few of the special moments from the school year.  You KNOW they’ve got pictures too!  All those silly in-your-face kind of photos that typically end up on Facebook.

College Life 004 College Life 005

As always, this is available in my Etsy shop!  :)

  College Life 006 College Life 007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin