Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Play Like A Girl

Play Like a Girl 1

And, that's a GOOD thing!  Love this book!  It's softball for the girly girl.

Play Like a Girl 2 The colors are really much better in person.  A beautiful pink, lavender, navy, and light blue.

Play Like a Girl 3

This book is the larger size (6"x6") whereas most of my sports books are the smaller 5.5" square size.   So, there's plenty of room in this one for lots of photos and journaling.

Play Like a Girl 4

The papers and stickers are by Adornit-Carolee's Creations.  They have some really, really cute stuff.Play Like a Girl 5

I just love the colors and the "lighter" look to the sticker pages. Play Like a Girl 6

In case you can't read the large sticker on the cover, it says...

"I rule the field so you can call me softball Princess". 

How fun is that?  :)

Play Like a Girl 7

As usual...you can find this...along with lots of other new items in my Etsy shop.  Hope you stop by! 

Don't forget to visit my Facebook page too!  And while you're at it, you might as well look at all the photos of scrapbooks on my Flickr photostream.   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin