Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer Break…Time to Scrapbook!

 

projectMy summer break officially starts TODAY! 

Eight weeks of nothing but scrapbooking! 

Oh…I wish that were true.  I suppose somewhere along the line I should do the other things on my list too…like yard work, painting my front door, washing windows (a job I really don’t hate…the clean sparkling glass just makes me smile!!) but for today at least, those things are going to stay on the “to-do” list because I have scrapbooking projects to work on! 

I must admit, I’ve been a little slower than usual getting my custom orders out the door lately.  When it gets so close to my last day of work for the school year, I tend to push everything to “when I’m done working”! 

But NOW I’m DONE and ready to jump, dive, and immerse myself in scrapbooking…and some other crafting as well.  I have lots, Lots, LOTS of creative projects that have been floating through my mind lately and I am so excited to have some time to actually get working on them.

First though, I have some custom work to finish up…like I’m ever FINISHED! Of course that’s a good thing!   :)

I love how this DC book turned out.

DC 001

Totally makes me want to go to DC…NOW!

 DC 002

 DC 003

 DC 004

 DC 005

 DC 006

 DC 007

 DC 008

 DC 009

I’ve got some other “destination” books coming up.  Hopefully they’ll be listed in my Etsy shop soon.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin