Pages

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Where do you go for INSPIRATION?

inspirationWhat inspires you?  Do you look for inspiration in your surroundings, in nature, your loved ones, your co-workers, politicians, great orators, movie stars, writers, on blogs?

Everyday we’re bombarded with information.  It screams at us from TV, radio, billboards, magazines, newspapers and, of course, the internet. So much of it can be negative or can make us feel like we’re not skinny enough, not rich enough, not creative enough, not whatever.

I’m a big believer in filtering out some of that negativity and releasing the feeling that I must “keep up with the Joneses”. I love listening to inspiring or informative audio books during my commute (instead of talk radio).  I watch very little TV (can’t stand the violence).  And I read. While I love, love, love the paper-ness of a good book, I also love reading inspiring blogs. 

So, these are a few places that I go for inspiration and ideas.  Of course, there are others, but I wanted to share some with you that I haven’t shared before….here goes…

Christy Tomlinson

Homegrown Hospitality

I Am Enough

The Daily Love

Rebecca Sower

Zenhabits

Whimspirations

Raised in Cotton

A Bushel and a Peck

LIVESTRONG.COM

What inspires you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin