Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Inspired

beach walkYour time
is limited,
so don’t waste it
living someone else’s life
. 
–Steve Jobs

This is one of the quotes in the opening pages of life is a verb by Patti Digh.  I have wanted this book for a reallllly long time and my wonderful son bought it for me for Christmas this year.  I’m not sure why I put off buying it.  Maybe I thought it would push me to make a change I wasn’t ready for or think about things I wasn’t prepared to deal with…but it kept getting pushed farther down on my wish list.  Some other book always seemed to win out.  So, for Christmas, like I said, I received this from my son…plus Patti’s other book, Creative is a Verb.   Still shying away from actually reading life is a verb, I started with the creative one.  Last night I finally picked up life is a verb and dug in.  I’m taking it slow…I want to savor it.  The rest of the title is:  37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally.  I’ll let you know how I like it.  Have you read it?  What do you think of it? 

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about getting both of those books! Be sure to let us know if they're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books sound like something I would enjoy...I'll be waiting for your review!!☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin