Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just a little break

 

break

I LOVE doing custom orders for my wonderful customers…but I need to take a break for a little bit to take care of other things going on in my life.  So from now until June 8th, I will not be taking any NEW custom scrapbook orders.  If you’ve already placed a custom order and it’s on my list, don’t worry…you’ll still get it!  :)   If there’s something you need and aren’t in a hurry, you can still send me a convo through Etsy (or an email: apicketfencelife at gmail dot com) and I'll put it on my list for when I return in June.   I look forward to getting back to custom work soon…thanks for your patience!!!!  

Of course there are still some great scrapbooks listed in my Etsy shop!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin