Pages

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Missing the beach…

 

2011 024A year ago this week I was laying on the beach in South Carolina…relaxing and hanging out with a great bunch of women.  A lot has changed in the 365 days that have passed since then.  Pretty big stuff.  Life changing stuff.  I couldn’t have imagined last year where my life would be on this date…and I can’t imagine now what it will be like by next summer but I’m starting to embrace the uncertainty…at least a little bit.   The last few weeks have been exhausting and I would love, LOVE to be taking a little siesta in the warm sunshine with the sand between my toes…but alas, I don’t think it’s in the cards for me this summer.  So instead, I’m getting  my “beach fix” with these fun scrapbooks.  

I just couldn’t pass up this awesome paper and sticker set from We R Memory Keepers when I was in my local scrap shop.  The slightly faded hues of my favorite colors (aqua, coral and yellow) leapt out at me from the rack.  Little bikinis, swim trunks, bicycles, sunglasses, beach balls and surfboards….what’s NOT to like?  Ok…I admit it…I will probably never be brave enough to surf…but it doesn’t stop me from loving the designs!  Makes me want to take a stroll on the boardwalk…

 

Catch a Wave 1

Catch a Wave Mini Scrapbook

Catch a Wave 2      Catch a Wave 3Catch a Wave 4      Catch a Wave 5Catch a Wave 6      Catch a Wave 7

Our Beach Day 1

Our Beach Day…2012 Mini Scrapbook

Our Beach Day 2      Our Beach Day 3Our Beach Day 4      Our Beach Day 5Our Beach Day 6      Our Beach Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin