Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Anyone up for a game of volleyball?

volley 001 I have a new favorite company!  Okay….I have LOTS of favorite companies…but this is a new one to me at least.  It’s called Adornit and they have some awesome stuff!!   I picked this volleyball set up the other day and one for basketball too…haven’t pulled that one together yet but it’s on the agenda.  I’m not sure what it is about the stickers that really caught my eye, maybe the clean lines.  Anyway, just love them!  Oh yeah…I got some birthday stuff from this line too.  Oh, so many fun things to scrap.    There are also a couple of blogs associated with the website.  I haven’t had a chance to check them out too much yet, but you know I will be putting them on my list of places to visit!


volley 002 volley 003 volley 005 volley 006 volley 007 volley 008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin