Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Friends make me Happy!

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.  ~Douglas Pagels

bff 001 

The word “friend” definitely has an expanded meaning today with the popularity of Facebook!  Never before have we had such a concrete way to count the number of our friends….and yet…how many of the friends you have on Facebook are truly your friends?  Don’t get me wrong.  I love, Love, LOVE Facebook.  I have re-connected with so many people from my past, gotten to know people who in the past were merely acquaintances and met so many new people with whom I share a common interest.  I think it is amazing, fun, and addictive…but when I want to go to the movies, when I need an escape, when I need some advice…the old-fashioned-pick-up-the-phone-lets-have-lunch kind of friends are still my favorite!  They make me happy!  :)

happy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin