Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

So Inspired…Words to Live By

stairs

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. ---Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

I love quotes.   I can easily get lost in the eloquence of the great writers and thinkers of all time.  An inspiring quote, phrase or speech can send shivers up my spine.  I’ve often thought I’d like to share more quotes on my blog…but the days pass and it doesn’t happen.  So, this was just the kick-in-the-pants I needed.  Tracey Buxton adds her “words to live by” quotes every weekend on her blog, Notes from a Cottage Industry (yep, it’s over there on my “blogs I love” list)…and has inspired me to do the same. 

What quotes are meaningful to you? 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin