Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

To the Rescue

Police 001

It’s that time of year again.  No, I’m not talking about spring…although I can’t wait for that!  I’m actually talking about all the scrapbooking sales.  Everyone is clearing out the old before all the new designs arrive.  So…I did a little on-line shopping at Memory Works and found some just-too-cute-to-pass-up items like this To the Rescue paper, stickers and die-cuts from Three Bugs in a Rug.  It has both fire fighter and policeman papers and stickers.  Love it!

Police 002 Police 003 Police 004 Police 005 Police 006 Police 007

So, that’s the policeman scrapbook and here’s the fire fighter one….

fire 001 fire 002 fire 003 fire 004 fire 005 fire 006 fire 007

The cover on this one says “A Trip to the Station”.   The little card in the center pages says “Junior Fire Fighter Stats”.  It’s got room to write a name, height, weight, birthday, favorite color and today’s date.  What an adorable way to document the day. 

Oh, and there also room on the cover of each of the scrapbooks to include a name!  And isn’t that little firehouse dog just too adorable?  Fun, fun, fun!

I’ve been on a bit of a supplies buying spree lately.  I hit a closeout sale today and I have another box of goodies arriving next week.  SO….check back to see what shows up next.  Hint?  I’m ready to get back to some girly stuff!  (I stocked up on all things PINK the other day!)   :)

P.S.  If you haven’t already, you might want to subscribe to my feed (above) and become a fan of my Facebook page (in the sidebar) so you don’t miss the new goodies! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin