Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine’s Day is almost here…

true love 001Just how does Valentine’s Day sneak up so quickly after the new year arrives?  It always catches me a bit off guard.  I probably won’t get even half of my Valentine’s Day stash used up this year, but here’s something I’ve been wanting to put together for awhile.

 I love these scrapbooks.  They’re so much fun!  The covers are made from chipboard and the interior pages are a combination of cardstock pages and decorative paper pages.  Simply add some photos and maybe some quotes or journaling and you’ve got a special gift or keepsake.  You can even move the pages around to suit your needs.   It would make an awesome bridal shower gift…don’t ya think?!

 

 It doesn’t show up in the photos too well but most of the embellishments are glittery.  Perfect!  :) 

true love 002 true love 006 true love 007

You can see more photos on my Flickr page…or in my Etsy shop.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin