Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Yeah…definitely ideas worth spreading

I don’t know about you…but I LOVE to be inspired.   One of my favorite places to go for inspiration…or simply to learn something…is TED.    If you’ve never been to the website, I hope you take a look and see what might inspire you.

I love this talk by Elizabeth Gilbert.  She is, of course, the author of the hugely successful Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and Indonesia memoir.  I instantly loved her writing voice.  It is comfortable and un-fussy.  She also has a new book, Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace with Marriage.   Anyway, in this talk she is speaking about creativity. 

There are other TED talks that are pretty amazing and I’d love to share with you, but for now I’ll leave you with this one.  Leave me a comment with your favorites….and we’ll compare lists!

Oh yeah….here are a few new scrapbooks….

prom white 001

cheerleader pink 001

1st grade 001

All available in my Etsy shop….of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin