Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

So Inspired...Words to Live By...30

beach house

Fill your thoughts
with what
you want to create,
and you will have it. 
--
Sanaya Roman

There are SO many "things" (not just possessions but people and experiences too!) that I would like to bring into my life.  But...I'm thinking if this is the view from my deck, I would probably have all the other things I wanted too! 

What would you create for yourself?

Visit Notes From a Cottage Industry to see what other inspiring quotes have been posted this week!

4 comments:

  1. At this point in my life, I need to create more time, but that view from my deck wouldn't hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many choices...how about an acre of land (with water rights) and world peace?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great...too funny because today I set my husband down and we looked at just that, what would we create at this 1/2 mark in our life!
    I agree if you had that view you would have possessions...but not necessarily happiness, but it might make the trials easier...LOL
    Stopped by from Suzy's blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh - an organized serene home...in the mountains where it's cool...and shady...with my family nearby....and my friends! Thanks for asking! xoxo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin