Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wishful Wednesday...This crazy little thing called life

paper spike

This is pretty much how my to-do list is looking these days.  Partly because that's just how life goes...and partly because I can't seem to say NO...but mostly because there are a lot of things going on right now that I don't necessarily want to say no to.

Work is...well...work.  Kinda gotta stick with that if I want to do things like, let's say eat and pay for my kids' college tuition! 

Then there's the class.  Seemed like a good idea last spring when I signed up for it.   Now I'm wondering...what I was thinking?  Did I forget that I already spend at least 11 hours per day working (including the commute)?  AND that I'm also running a scrapbooking business (which I love)!?   None of that seems to matter though because I also LOVE the class (even though I have no idea how I'm going to find time to write the papers!). 

And then there's volunteering for the political campaign that I just cannot seem to resist.  And getting kids back to college.  And throwing a bridal shower.  And...and...and...

Anyway, all this is to say that I probably won't be posting as often as I would like over the next few months.   Of course, you can always find out what's going on by checking out my Facebook page

It's been a few weeks since I posted a Wishful Wednesday.  So, today my wish is to find a way to enjoy the process of living this sometimes crazy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin