Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Guy Gifts...the struggle is real.

Why are men so hard to buy for?  Maybe it's just me but it seems like I have to do a LOT of research to make sure I'm buying the right golf club or tool and even clothes can present a problem when I'm thinking GQ and he's thinking "weekend white guy".  Or maybe it's just that I'd rather shop for girl stuff.  In any case, I'm guessing the guy in your life would appreciate a scrapbook of photos of his kids, their sporting events or even a few shots of his golf game.  Throw one in his stocking and see what happens.  :)

{World's Greatest Dad Scrapbook}

{Hockey Scrapbook}

{Tailgating Scrapbook}

{Bowling Scrapbook}

{Golf Scrapbook}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin