Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Catching up...soon

A lot has been going on around here lately.  So much in fact that I've been too busy to do some of my favorite things....like write on my blog.  :(   Hopefully that will change here shortly....not the busy part....but the neglecting my blog part.

One of the things that kept me hopping all last week was getting ready for a local craft show.  The show was yesterday and it was the Annual East Coloma Hometown Holiday Craft Show.  I ran into so many people that I haven't seen in years.  What a fun day! 

I've also been busy lately working on some big projects.  Full-sized 12x12 scrapbooks.  Quite the change from working on paper bag books but sooooooooo much fun. 

I added a bunch of new stuff to my Etsy shop this morning.  Go check it out!

More updates to come later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin