Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Let the Snowball Fights Begin....



It's not snowing here YET...but I'm sure it won't be long now.  This little book has got it all....pom pom snowballs, a tiny fleece hat, mittens, a scarf, snowflakes.  So much fun!  I'm really liking the WHITE bag too.  Seems like a perfect fit for the snow theme.







Oh...and it's part of the Black Friday thru Cyber Monday Sale in my Etsy shop!  Isn't it wonderful to be able to shop from the comfort of home?  No crowds.  No lines.  Just great deals!

Post Thanksgiving Blah...

It's beautiful out today.  Kinda cold but the sun is shining for the first time all week.  Anyway, today is the perfect day it seems for hitting the malls and fighting the crowds.  I probably won't be one of those people though.  I do not love standing in lines.  My patience gets tested really fast.  Instead of spending the day at the mall I thought I would spend the day with my kids.  How quickly I've forgotten that 18-20 year olds sleep till noon!  Obviously 3 months of EMPTY NEST has completely fogged my mind as to what it's like living with "kids" again.  Of course, even when they do get UP...they're hanging out in their rooms on their laptops.  Makes me miss the days when they would all play together....right under my feet!  Oh well...I'm still thankful to have them all home and I'll savor every minute I can steal!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin