Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Colorful Christmas by My Mind's Eye




Isn't this just the cutest little snowman guy?  He's part of the Colorful Christmas collection from My Mind's Eye.  In fact all the papers in this book are from the same collection.  The best part is that the papers are all double-sided!  That made putting this book together SO easy.  Here are some pictures so you get the idea....



Double-sided papers are great because you don't have to worry about trying to "match" colors or designs.  They automatically go together!  They make whatever project you're working on come together in a snap. 

What could be better than that?  Well....Memory Works has put this collection...into a collection!   The set includes 6 papers (12 designs) plus a 12x12 sheet of die-cut shapes! 



You can also get this little guy holding ribbon!



How adorable is that?  :)

Memory Works products are only available through MW consultants (that's me!)....so go browse the catalog and pop me an email (apicketfencelife at gmail dot com) to place your order.  Totally fun stuff.  If you're like me and don't have a scrapbook store nearby it's the perfect way to shop from all your favorite product lines like BasicGrey, Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye, Creative Imaginations, Making Memories, Maya Road, Bo BunnyTim Holtz, 7 Gypsies, Color Box and lots more!    It's definitely time to stock up on supplies for all those holiday gifts you're planning on creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin