Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Day of School…

First Grade 1

First Grade Paper Bag Scrapbook

Summer is over here….school starts tomorrow!  It seems like a lifetime ago that my kids were in 1st grade.  Maybe one of these days I’ll dig out the photos and put them in one of these books for them.  I sure wish scrapbooking would have been popular back when my kiddos were little.  It’s so much easier to “scrap as you go” than go back almost 20 years and catch up!  Ha!

First Grade 2      First Grade 3First Grade 4      First Grade 5First Grade 6      First Grade 7

Baseball Scrapbook 1

Take Me Out to the Ball Game Scrapbook

If you know me, you know I’m NOT a big baseball fan.  It’s basketball all the way for me…but today seems to be an appropriate day for this book.  I spent some time with my Dad today for his birthday and the Cardinals game was on (not sure my Dad noticed…he’s a CUBS fan).  Anyway, the Cards game went into 19 innings today.  Wow!  Makes me glad I wasn’t sitting in the stands!

Baseball Scrapbook 2      Baseball Scrapbook 3Baseball Scrapbook 4      Baseball Scrapbook 5Baseball Scrapbook 6      Baseball Scrapbook 7

Birthday Wishes 001

Birthday Wishes Paper Bag Scrapbook

As I said, it was my Dad’s birthday today.  He turned 82!  That’s starting to get old…right?  :)

Birthday Wishes 002      Birthday Wishes 003Birthday Wishes 004      Birthday Wishes 005Birthday Wishes 006      Birthday Wishes 007

30th Birthday 1

30th Birthday Scrapbook

30th Birthday 2      30th Birthday 330th Birthday 4      30th Birthday 530th Birthday 6      30th Birthday 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin