Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Let the games begin…

olympicsHave you been watching the Olympics?  Of course, right?  I hate to admit it but I haven’t seen ANY of it.  I know…pretty sad.  I think I might be the only one…possibly world-wide that’s not watching but since I haven’t gotten cable hooked up at my new place yet…it’s just not happening.  I feel kind of unpatriotic saying this…but I haven’t watched them for probably the last dozen years or so, so it’s not totally out of character for me to miss out this time too.  It seems everyone around me is enjoying it though…so YEAH…GO USA!  :)

Volleyball Star 1

Volleyball Star Scrapbook

Volleyball Star 2      Volleyball Star 3Volleyball Star 4      Volleyball Star 5Volleyball Star 6      Volleyball Star 7

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin