Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Pick a word for 2010...but not just any word!

It's that time of  year again.  No, I'm not talking about Christmas...although obviously it's THAT time of year too.  But what I'm talking about is--it's time to start thinking about your WORD for the new year.  2010.  It's right around the corner you know!

Well, if you don't know what I'm talking about, go check out this blog post.  One of my favorite blogs is Christine Kane's Blog.  And, probably my favorite thing about her blog is the WORD OF THE YEAR.  During the month of December her blog features guest posts from readers who have chosen a WORD to guide them throughout the previous year.  They write about what that WORD meant to them and what kind of changes came about in their lives because of it.  One WORD that sets the intention and focus for the entire year. 

For 2009 I chose the word ACTION.   I'll write more about it later this month, but for now I encourage you to start thinking about your WORD for 2010.  In preparation for choosing my new WORD, I've copied the list of suggestions from Christine's blog, added a few of my own and printed them on a sheet of paper to refer to over the next couple weeks.  When choosing your WORD, keep in mind that it's a word you're going to be living with for the next 12 months.  It should be a word that will inspire you, is meaningful for you and will focus your intention.  Give it some thought before diving right in and picking a WORD. 

Don't forget to check Christine's blog for the daily WORDs from readers!  You'll be SO inspired!

Let me know what you think...

jude

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin