Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

So Inspired

beach walkYour time
is limited,
so don’t waste it
living someone else’s life

–Steve Jobs

This is one of the quotes in the opening pages of life is a verb by Patti Digh.  I have wanted this book for a reallllly long time and my wonderful son bought it for me for Christmas this year.  I’m not sure why I put off buying it.  Maybe I thought it would push me to make a change I wasn’t ready for or think about things I wasn’t prepared to deal with…but it kept getting pushed farther down on my wish list.  Some other book always seemed to win out.  So, for Christmas, like I said, I received this from my son…plus Patti’s other book, Creative is a Verb.   Still shying away from actually reading life is a verb, I started with the creative one.  Last night I finally picked up life is a verb and dug in.  I’m taking it slow…I want to savor it.  The rest of the title is:  37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally.  I’ll let you know how I like it.  Have you read it?  What do you think of it? 

2 comments:

  1. I've thought about getting both of those books! Be sure to let us know if they're good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books sound like something I would enjoy...I'll be waiting for your review!!☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin