Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

So Inspired…Rudolph

 

Windy Spring Art

 

Never underestimate
the power of dreams
and the influence
of the human spirit.
We are all the same
in this notion:
The potential for greatness
lives within each of us.
 
  
- Wilma Rudolph

 

 

 

 

 

 

Windy Spring Art

This beautiful painting by Windy Spring is available here.  Be sure to check out her other amazing pieces of art too!

Once again, Saturday arrives and I have so many things I want to do that I don’t know where to start!  Since it’s a “holiday weekend” I feel like I should kick back and relax…but first I need to get caught up on some things….some fun stuff like scrapbook orders…and some not-so-fun stuff like laundry! 

My girls are still home for another day before they head back to college tomorrow.  It’s so nice having them around….even if a big chunk of our time together has been them doing homework and me scrapbooking.   This has been the first Thanksgiving that I’ve spent without my son.  It is definitely hard having him 2,000 miles away.  Fortunately we have some family that lives near LA so he was still able to spend the holiday with them.  I can’t wait to have him home for 2 whole weeks at Christmas!  I am literally counting the days till that plane lands in Chicago!

So, yesterday….maybe because I was missing Elliot…I worked on some “boy” books.  Toy Story is one of his favorites (yeah, a kid’s movie….I’m sure at 22 years old my son will also be sitting in a theater sometime over the next few weeks watching The Muppets!!!).  I couldn’t decide who to feature…Woody or Buzz so I did one of each.

Woody 1

Toy Story – Woody

Woody 2       Woody 3Woody 4         Woody 5Woody 6        Woody 7

 

Buzz 1

Toy Story – Buzz Lightyear

Buzz 2       Buzz 3Buzz 4        Buzz 5Buzz 6        Buzz 7

WAY before he discovered movies, Elliot loved cars.  Of course, he mostly used it in the parked position so he could “read” his books…but well, that’s Elliot!  :)

Elliot 6.1991

I probably have dozens of photos I could use to fill this scrapbook…but I thought I’d share it with you instead…

Little Boy 1

Love This Little Boy Scrapbook

Little Boy 2      Little Boy 3Little Boy 4       Little Boy 5Little Boy 6       Little Boy 7

Hope you’re enjoying your holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin