It’s been awhile since I’ve participated in Jamie Ridler’s Wishcasting Wednesday. Usually I’m at work when the prompts come out and I forget by the time I get home! BUT since I’m still on Christmas break, this is a good day to participate.
Today’s prompt is: What do you wish for the New Year?
This can be such a loaded question. So many areas to cover…
- I wish for good health for my family and me.
- I wish for happiness and love for those around me.
- I wish for the safety of my “children” while they’re away at college and taking their first steps into adulthood.
- I wish the economy would get a big boost so there were more stories of booming businesses on the news instead of layoffs and unemployment.
- I wish no child ever had to sleep on the street again.
- I wish all women throughout the world had the same freedoms as we enjoy in the U.S.
- I wish mothers in Haiti had clean water to give their children.
- I wish cancer didn’t exist.
But back in my little corner of the universe…I wish for the confidence and courage to make the changes I need to make to move forward.
What do you wish for? Stop by Jamie’s blog, see what others are wishing for and then post your own wishes! Have a wonderful Wednesday!