Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life is a Marathon




Thankfully life is a marathon and not a sprint!  :)

Elliot turned 20 on Monday.  TWENTY!  I still can't believe it!  We headed to the city on Sunday to spend some time with him...and ended up in the middle of a bunch of rusty legs.  I don't know what this exhibit is officically titled, but it was pretty cool.

 
Elliot with one of his typical non-expressive poses.


Elliot & Dad


Elliot & Me
Not sure why we all look terrified of the camera! 



If you're looking for the legs, they're along Michigan Avenue in Chicago.  Oh, and if you go to see the legs you've got to have breakfast at Yolk!  Be prepared though to look at the menu for a long time.  I couldn't decide and wanted to order one of everything.  I finally settled on the orange french toast with strawberries.  Yummmmmmmmmmmm.  I can't wait to go back again.  Of course the biggest draw in Chicago is still seeing my son! :)



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin