Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Welcome Words and Photos Readers...and everybody else too!

If you just popped over from my Words and Photos blog you may have already noticed that this blog is a little different....yet still the same in a lot of ways.  As I close the other blog down, this one will probably include a few more family updates than it has in the past, but otherwise it will remain about the same.

For now, here are a few of my latest creations...





Perfect for the Cheerleader in your life!  Or, it makes a great team gift.  Special order enough for the whole squad...personalization is always an option!  Add your name, school colors, school name and/or team name!


Wouldn't this make the perfect boyfriend gift?


Great gift for your teammates...or the volleyball star in your life.


Record your bowling season...capture the moment!  Keep proof of your scores!

Yeah, I seem to be stuck in a sports theme....but wouldn't they make great Christmas gifts?!  Of course there are always other options in my Etsy store.

I'm working on some great sales and promotions so stay tuned...more info coming soon....

Enjoy your weekend!

judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin