Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Waiting for Spring

Lucky Sun

Lucky LOVES sunshine!  He gets that from me.   He’s waiting for green grass to run in and squirrels to chase.  I probably won’t be chasing squirrels any time soon but I can’t wait for the green grass and warm sunshine.   And to be able to open my windows and let in a fresh breeze!  We’re supposed to be getting more snow tomorrow but at this point in the season at least there’s a light at the end of the tunnel!  Plus, today there is SUNSHINE and we’ve had so little of that lately so I am thrilled….as is Lucky!

Sunshine also motivates me to get something (anything!) done.  I swear my energy level is powered entirely by solar energy.  Totally. Completely.   And if I’m cold…forget it!  Obviously I need to move somewhere tropical!  I’d be so much more productive….maybe!  :)

Speaking of being productive.  Time to get back to scrapbooking.   Which reminds me….this little guy made its way to my Etsy shop since we last spoke.  Go check him out…

What a Zoo 001

Okay, now I really need to get busy!   Enjoy the sunshine if you’re lucky enough to have some today! 

:)

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin