Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Oh, the beach!

Beach Feet 2

Just got back from a little excursion to the beach.  Oh, how I love LOVE LOVE the beach!  A full week, hanging out with girlfriends soaking up the sun, a little sight seeing and lots of great conversation.  Not to mention some awesome food and (more than) a few cocktails!  I really needed a change of scenery for awhile to recharge and this was the perfect get-a-way!

Boardwalk 1      Sunrise 5  Sunrise 9

Sunrise 17

 

Poe's

Poe’s Tavern…a great hangout…and the best chicken quesadillas I’ve ever had!  Oh, I’m SO ready to go back!  Can’t wait to collect photos from all the girls and start scrapping!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin