Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Trying something new…

 

Monster 1

Monster Chipboard Scrapbook

Monster 2     Monster 3

This book was so much fun to create.  Something kinda different for me!

Monster 4     Monster 5

Chipboard with a spiral binding.  And…no inking.  I must admit it was hard NOT to add ink to the edges or pen-stitching…but I wanted a different look for this book.

Monster 6

I also loved doing the little pocket pages.   Fun, fun, fun!

Another “new” thing for me with this book was a different type of adhesive.  I used Yes! Paste. 

Yes Paste

Kinda love it, kinda don’t.  It’s a little messy.  And, a little hard to get used to but I love the final outcome.

Cowgirl 1

Cowgirl Paper Bag Scrapbook

 

Cowgirl 2      Cowgirl 3

For awhile now, I’ve been wanting to do make LARGER paper bag scrapbooks. 

Cowgirl 4      Cowgirl 5

This scrapbook measures 8.5” by 5.5”.

Cowgirl 6      Cowgirl 7

The bags are flat instead “lunch bags” and the larger size gives you more room to add all those special memories! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin