Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Summer Extended

 

sun thru tree

Not sure what’s going on, but we’ve had some amazing weather the past week.   Temps in the 80’s and lots and lots of sunshine.  The leaves are turning so there are beautiful trees everywhere!  Even my drive along 88…which is usually boring and ugly…is spectacular!  I must admit…as much as I LOVE summer, this is a great time of year.  I just wish WINTER didn’t follow it.  I’d like to skip straight from autumn to spring!

This morning I went out to lay on the deck in the sunshine for awhile.  Spent a couple hours outside enjoying my peaceful backyard while I studied for a test. 

I would have loved to spend more time scrapbooking this weekend but it just didn’t happen.  Amazingly enough I even went into a scrapbooking store on Saturday and didn’t buy anything.  Nothing!  Nada!  Guess that means I have too much stuff at home already to work on.

A couple new things ended up in my Etsy shop yesterday….

Recipe Book 1

Dad 1

One for girls, one for guys!  Hadn’t really planned it that way but it looks like that’s how it turned out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin