Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

All I Want for Christmas! Paper Bag Scrapbook



I have been a busy little elf this weekend.  I'm so excited about all the scrapbooks that are moving from the "I can't wait to make this" pile to the "completed" pile.  I've already listed a few on Etsy and several more will show up during the week so keep checking back.

What do you think about the WHITE paper bag book?  It's the first one I've made in white.  I kinda like it.  It really makes the red POP!

So how are you doing with your Christmas shopping?   Are you marking things off your list yet?   I can't believe it's only a couple of months away.  I would count the weeks, but that might put me into a panic!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin