Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Scrapbooks for Autumn

Can you believe that we are almost halfway into October already?  Seems like yesterday that I was wondering if SPRING was ever going to get here...and now the snow is already flying in some parts of the country.  Apparently it snowed in both the Quad Cities and the Rockford areas yesterday so I'm not sure how we avoided it being right in the middle of the two, but I'm NOT complaining!  I would be grateful if it just totally missed us entirely this winter.

Ok...let's back up...it's not winter yet....but it is Autumn/Fall!  Here are a couple books I just listed in my Etsy shop.




You can see more photos of these scrapbooks or purchase them in my Etsy shop.  You don't need to "join" Etsy to look...but you do need to sign up if you are going to purchase.  It's easy and quick to sign up....but if you see something you want or if you would like to place a custom order...and DON'T want to sign up for Etsy, you can just email me or leave a comment! 

Coming attractions!  I went on a little shopping spree the other day.  It was definitely time to stock up again.  I love to get new things...but then I never know which project to work on first!  Here's a list of possiblities....if something peaks your interest let me know and I'll move it to the top of my "to-do" list!  :)

Birthday Girl / Birthday Boy
Sweet 16
Happy 21st Birthday
Over the Hill
My Special Day (Wedding)
Big Sister
Grandparents
All Boy
Happy Holidays (Every holiday throughout the year!)
Let it Snow (snowflakes and snowmen)
All I Want For Christmas
Vintage Christmas
Homespun Holidays
Snow
Winter Wonderland
Winter
Pickin' Pumpkins
Thankful Hearts
Once Upon a Time / Princess
Sleep Over
Theatre
Film
Volleyball
Bowling
Dance
Track & Field
Soccer
Basketball
Swimming
Disney Autographs
Sea World
and of course, School (books by the grade)

Some of these are repeats of scrapbooks I've already sold.  You can see photos of "sold items" here.  And, as always...you can request a custom scrapbook!  :)

Remember....scrapbooks make great Christmas gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin