Pages

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Change Happens


Nothing endures but change--Heraclitus

When I picked CHANGE for my word-of-the-year I knew it was risky.  After all change can be either a good thing….or a bad thing.  Obviously I chose it hoping to make some good changes in my life.  But it is what it is and sometimes the changes come in ways we don’t expect or wish for. 

Manuel

This past week my father-in-law passed away.  Big time change. 

 While it didn’t come entirely out of the blue it was still a little more sudden than we had anticipated.  Something you’re never really ready for I guess.

This photo is from the 60s…long before I knew him…but it makes me laugh because he is SO serious!  One of the few pictures of him that he’s not doing something goofy! 

 

Looking for some less dramatic change for the upcoming week!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin