Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Some Favorite Things…

 Winter is not one of my favorite things….at all.  I do not like being cold…and I hate that the weather restricts my ability to go places.  Today was another snow day.  I know that sounds like a dream…but I actually do have things I need to do at work and it frustrates me when I can’t get there.  Normally I don’t mind the hour commute, but when the roads are icy or snowy I hate it. 

Anyway, all day today I’ve been focusing on how much I do not like winter/snow/ice.  So, I thought maybe I should try to change my focus to concentrate more on the things I DO like!  Here are five of them…in no particular order…

Bach (1)

1.  Green & Pink!  Right now I am TOTALLY loving green and pink.  I know the color on this photo is a bit weird…(camera/laptop/software issues)…but I love it anyway.  In real life the pink and green are gorgeous!   What a great gift this would make for an upcoming bride. 

Look around online for all the adorable green and pick things.  I am finding them everywhere these days.  Margie Romney-Aslett’s blog I’m just a girl is LOADED with pink and green. Definitely some awesome eye candy on her site!

2.  Yoplait Light Thick & Creamy Yogurt!  Ok.  I’m not going to add a photo.  I think you can figure it out.  I’m loving this stuff lately.  ESPECIALLY the Key Lime Pie.  OMG!  Could eat it all day!

binditall 3.  My new Bind-it-All by Zutter!  This thing is so cool (did you notice that it’s also PINK?).  I haven’t used it a lot YET but I’m sure that will change here shortly since I seem to have tons of ideas floating around in my head. (yeah, the ideas can ‘float’…there’s that much extra space in there!)  Anyway, it’s a cute little machine and I’m excited about all the possibilities!  I found a fun blog with an endless supply of amazing ideas…Zutter Zisters The Blog.  Check it out.  Such creative stuff!  Do you have a Bind-it-All?  What’s your favorite thing to do with it?

4.  Grey’s, Private Practice, and Brothers & Sisters!  I know it’s 3 things but I’m going with the theme here.  AWESOME DRAMAS! They are all REALLY good right now.  I suppose it probably has something to do with setting up for February sweeps…ya think?!  :) 

5.  Books!  Yeah, they’re always on my list!  Right now I’m reading The New Age of Innovation: Driving Co-Created Value Through Global Networks and A Whole New Mind.  Not exactly light reading but oh so interesting.  

Okay…so that’s my list of things to divert me from thinking about the cold and the snow and the ice.  Since I can’t be sitting on a warm sunny beach right now, these things will have to do!

:)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin