Pages

Monday, May 3, 2010

My new backyard

beach backyard

Ok.  I’ve decided.  Since I’m allergic to grass and trees….it’s only logical that I get a new backyard.  I’ve  decided on this one!  The powers of manifestation are not working very well…yet…but I’m not giving up!  :)

Remember those “Calgon…take me away” commercials from the 80s?  I know.  I’m old.  Most of you have probably not even heard of them…but anyway…that’s how I’m feeling lately.  If only soaking in a tub of bubbles would melt away the day. 

Springtime is a crazy, busy…as in “oh, it’s 2p.m. and I haven’t even thought about taking time for lunch” kind-of-way for me at work.  We have a huge event the third Friday in April.  Once it’s over I spend the rest of the term playing catch-up with everything that has been ignored for the previous 2 or 3 months.  Last year during this catch up phase I found myself wishing I could just work a chunk of the summer to get everything done.  This year?  Not so much.  This year I’m ready for some R&R. 

I’m also looking forward to doing A LOT of scrapbooking.  My Etsy shop has become a bit depleted over the past few weeks and I’m anxious to get it filled back up.  If you have some ideas of what you’d like to see in my Etsy shop or  (or purchase from my shop!!!), leave me a comment.  I’d love to hear from you!

But…before I can start my R&R and my full-time summer gig of scrapbooking, I need to get through the next few weeks and get 3 kids back home from college!  Seriously…it feels like we JUST moved them into those dorms yesterday!!!! 

I’m not kidding…time is going TOO FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin