Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Summer of Love

Summer Love 001

Today is Memorial Day….the traditional start of summer…so I thought this would be a good day to start off with this fun little “Summer of Love” scrapbook!

Summer Love 002

Don’t the colors and designs in this scrapbook make you want to smile?

 Summer Love 003

Maybe it’s just my age….a product of the 60s that makes me relate so easily to these funky designs.

Summer Love 004

Whatever it is, I think it’s a fun book.  And, a great way to capture memories of that summer romance….

 Summer Love 005

whether it’s a new romance….Summer Love 006

or a continuing one.  There’s always a story to tell.

Summer Love 007

I’m trying to get my stock built up again in my Etsy shop.   Have you stopped by lately to take a look?  I only have SIX more days to work before my summer break starts!!!!  I can’t wait to dive into scrapbooking full time.   :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin