Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Disney Vacation Anyone?

Disney LG 1

Over the weekend I discovered a new scrapbook store.  Gotta love it when that happens!  Unfortunately it was in a town about 4-1/2 hours away.  A town I've never been too before and probably won't be going back to anytime soon.  Anyway, the owner was very nice and since the store was not full of customers (sad for her I'm sure), she spent some time chatting with me.  Gave me lots of new ideas.  One of them was the idea for this larger paper bag book.

 Disney LG 2

The book covers are full size paper bags, uncut and unfolded.  They have chipboard inserts which gives the covers some weight and stability.  Then inside....the pages cascade!

Disney LG 3

Since I hadn't done a Disney book for a long time I thought this was the perfect opportunity to dig out the red, black, and white  (and a little bit of yellow) and get started.

Disney LG 4

I forgot how fun The Mouse is!

Disney LG 5

For those of you who have been looking for  a "mini" scrapbook with a bit more space for photos...this is it!  The pages are bigger plus there is SO much room on the inserts!Disney LG 6

Disney LG 7

 Disney LG 8

The scrapbook is available in my Etsy shop!  Remember custom orders are also available. You can either send me a convo on Etsy...or pop me an email...or leave a comment below!

I also spent a significant amount of time over the weekend devouring the latest editions of the newest Stampington publications.  Talk about feeling inspired!  I love these magazines!  They really get the creative juices flowing.  Which reminds me....I have [creative] work to do.....  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin