Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Five Friday Favorites

Here are five favorite things on this Friday...

  1. The artwork of Joanne Sharpe.  Check out her blog to see what she's been working on.  So inspiring!
  2. Pinwheel flowers!  How fun...and a cute addition to any layout.  Learn how to make them with this great tutorial by Lexi Bridges.
  3. A picket fence?  How could I NOT love that?  Check this (and others) out from Tim Holtz.

picket fence th

4.  HandCrafted magazine.  The new issue is full of some amazing projects.

handcrafted

5.  October Afternoon!  LOVE these papers and embellishments! 

Report Card 2 Report Card 130 - SS 12x12 Shape Sticker Sheet v14 release 1

Actually I loved them so much I created this paper bag book for  my Etsy shop!

School Days (1) 

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin