Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Back to School {scrapbooks}

Off 2 Preschool (1) Back-to-School.  It's getting to be that time of year again.  It has been SO long since my kids were going to preschool.  I kinda miss those days...momentarily...and then the feeling passes!  :)   Life sure was simpler then though!

Kindergarten Kid 001

The subject of back to school is a daily occurrence these days around my house.  I head back to work next week.  My girls (and I--yikes) start classes on the 23rd and Elliot starts on Sept. 7th.  BUT the girls will be moving into their dorms in 2 weeks and Elliot has an apartment in Chicago that he will be settling into sometime after the 19th.   I'm trying not to freak about the shift from dorm-living to apartment-living...but hey that's a whole other story!!!!  

 College Life 001

This year seems a little less daunting considering the girls already have EVERY conceivable "dorm room accessory" from last year (although I heard something about a new bedspread...) and they obviously know more about what to expect and what they will need.   Still,  getting the logistics of THE MOVE down are always a challenge when working around the hubby's work schedule.   I'm trying desperately to just go with the flow...

School Days (1) 

Fortunately there is a lot going on (both at home and at work) in the next few weeks and hopefully it will keep my mind off the fact that I will soon be a student again!  What was I thinking?  Do I really want to sit in the classroom with a bunch of 20 year olds?  I know.  I did it before.  But this time some of those kids will be my girls' friends.  Too weird.   I think I'll just hide in the back!  :) First Grade 1

I've been busy filling my Etsy shop with lots of new back to school scrapbooks.  If you need a grade that you don't see, just let me know.  I can always do a custom order for you! 

Enjoy your Sunday...

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin