Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Five Friday Favorites

blog 

Today I thought I would share 5 of my favorite blogs.  I could easily make it a much longer list...but we'll just go with these for now...

  1. Notes from a Cottage Industry ~~~Tracey Buxton shares some great decorating ideas, beautiful photos of her antique booth and of course, the weekly Words to Live By.
  2. Homegrown Hospitality ~~~Stephanie Ackerman's blog is just FUN.  Love the doodles and she's always knee deep in some creative project!
  3. Kelly Rae Roberts~~~How can you not be inspired by Kelly Rae...and the idea of being a Possibilitarian!?
  4. Christine Kane's Blog~~~Always inspiring and thought provoking.   I love how the message always seems to be customized just for me!
  5. Where Women Create~~~check out the Fabulous Friday feature to learn more about some of your favorite creative souls and see the amazing things they create!

Ok, paring it down to five was harder than I thought!  There are many more interesting and fun blogs listed in my side bar.   They're obviously ALL my favorites or they wouldn't be listed!  :)  Go check some of them out...they just might become your favorites too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin