Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Little Snowman Friend

Snow Man Fun 1

I kinda love this little guy.  He’s quirky.  He’s happy.  He doesn’t take himself seriously at all!  And, he reminds me of a dear friend who passed away 11 years ago this month.  She loved funky snowmen and she would have adored him.  She was the one that pushed inspired me to pursue my creative endeavors a little more actively.  Even though we didn’t always agree on everything, or maybe because we didn’t always agree on everything we made a great team.  We had the biggest laughs and the craziest adventures (OMG don’t even get me started!!!).   She had an incredible creative mind.  She would have loved Etsy and the online community that has evolved since her death.   I miss her more than I can say.  So, this snowman is dedicated to my amazing and wonderful friend Barb.  If you have a good friend like her in your life…treasure her!  They don’t come around like that very often!  :)

Snow Man Fun 2Snow Man Fun 3

Snow Man Fun 4Snow Man Fun 5

Snow Man Fun 6Snow Man Fun 7

Yep, he’s available in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin