Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Inspired

 

change

When we are no longer able
to change a situation,
we are challenged
to change ourselves. 
~Victor Frankl

My Word-of-the-Year for 2010 has been CHANGE.   As the year starts to wind down I’ve been reflecting on what it is has meant for me.  There have been some big changes this year and some smaller, more subtle ones too.  Of course there have been some changes that I have hoped for, wished for, worked towards…that I just couldn’t make happen.  Or at least happen in the way that I wanted.  Those are the situations Frankl speaks of.  The ones that challenge us to make changes within ourselves. 

I’ll be posting my reflection on CHANGE in December.  But for now I’m starting to contemplate my word for 2011.  CHANGE and I aren’t quite finished though.  I’m hoping for one more big one before the year closes.  Fingers crossed! 

If you’d like to start your journey towards picking a WORD, check out Christine Kane’s Blog for some inspiration.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin