Pages

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Custom orders are fun!

Nathan 1

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.  I LOVE doing custom orders!  My customers always come up with the best ideas.  Usually the ideas prompt a quick trip to my local scrapbooking store where the hunt is on!  They’re used to my unusual requests by now. :)

Colorado 001

Alexis 1

Greek 1

Of course you can always find my latest creations in my Etsy shop …or if you’re looking for a custom scrapbook, just pop me an email at apicketfencelife [at] gmail.com!

Clicking on any of the scrapbooks above will take you to my Flickr photostream where you can get ideas for your custom order… or look at some of the other books I’ve created.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Great custom scrapbooks! I'm sure they loved them! I really enjoy making custom orders too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin