Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

So Inspired…Bliss

 

Bliss Scrapbook 1Now
a soft kiss -
Aye,
by that kiss,
I vow
an endless bliss.
John Keats

 

Bliss – Love – Paper Bag Scrapbook

I fell in love with this line of scrapbook paper from Authentique.  It’s called Uncommon.

Authentique

It reminds me of the old fabrics and wallpapers from my grandma’s era.  I thought it would be a perfect backdrop for the Valentine-ish bingo cards that have been sitting in my stash for awhile.  The muted reds, soft pinks and greys are even more beautiful in person.  My camera didn’t capture the tones quite as well as I had hoped (okay…I know…I was the one operating the camera!  Oops!). 

Bliss Scrapbook 1

The pom pom trim is one of my favorites…just had to sneak in a little bit on this scrapbook!Bliss Scrapbook 2     Bliss Scrapbook 3

I also love these little kraft tags from Maya Road!  The contrasting color adds a little punch and variety to the otherwise girlie album.

 

Bliss Scrapbook 4      Bliss Scrapbook 5Bliss Scrapbook 6     

The little metal heart with wings brad has been hiding in my stash for a really long time too.   It came in a monthly kit from Memory Works…years ago!  I don’t remember what company it is from but I think it found a perfect home in this book.

 

Bliss Scrapbook 7

Enjoy your Sunday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog! I love your feedback!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin